Southeast Expansions is currently seeking an entry level individuals for our open Marketing & Sales Representative position! Looking for more autonomy in your work and an opportunity for performance-based growth? We thought so! Our goal is to teach our team members the fundamentals of face-to-face sales, customer service, and account management, and then move them into progressively bigger roles of team leadership and campaign management.
Our Marketing & Sales Representatives are responsible for the following:
-Direct marketing and sales for large names in the telecommunications industry
-Face-to-face consultations with leads within the Knoxville area
What does a typical day look like?
1. IN THE OFFICE: heavy focus on professional leadership development, sales training, and team building!
2. MEETING FACE-TO-FACE WITH GENERATED LEADS: consulting them on their fiber optic cable/entertainment/telecom needs, building lasting relationships, and managing current and new accounts
– 2-4 year degree or relevant experience
– Customer service skills
– The desire to work with people face-to-face
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Positive, professional attitude
(The Marketing & Sales Representative position is entry level, so no direct experience is required!)
– Rapid growth
– Competitive compensation
– Team atmosphere
– Experience executive team
– Industry leading client
– Improved communication skills