Graduating college but unsure where your major will take you professionally? Like talking to people but want a more professional career than the retail/restaurant industry you work in currently? We get it because we’ve been there!
Southeast Expansions is looking to for candidates with previous customer service, restaurant or retail experience! Considering the fact that we work face to face with customers, people skills are a MUST!
Since we only promote from within, we are looking for career-oriented individuals.
You will be responsible for:
- Face to face interaction with potential customers
- Client acquisition
- Client retention
- Developmental growth of internal staff
- Training and developing others
Your benefits will be:
- Fun, family environment
- One-on-one coaching
- Travel opportunities nationwide and internationally
- Philanthropic events
- Competitive pay structure + bonuses
We expect you to have:
- Strong worth ethic and student mentality
- Leadership Skills
- Sense of humor (we tend to crack jokes)
- Minimum 1 year experience in the customer service industry
- Possess or completing a college degree (or relevant experience)